African Fashion Guide consists of a team of industry professionals and also contributors. The industry professionals work within the fashion industry, within African textiles and/or also within sustainability within the global textile industry.
Various persons have contributed to the AfricaFashionGuide blog to which we are grateful for their time and efforts. Please see relevant pages for each contributor.
- Jacqueline Shaw – Founder / Director
- Elinor Soccorsi – Researcher / Design & Sustainability Specialist
- Sarah Moa Gilbert – Researcher / Design Contributor
- Natalie Nartey – Marketing / Events Support
- Dannike Walters – Fashion Journalist / Blogger
- Imogen Butler – Researcher in Development Textiles Projects / CSR Specialist
- Iben Djuraas – Development Projects / Digital Design Specialist